Thursday, November 13, 2014

Molly Hogan Opens Saturday

The Molly Hogan Teaching Arena (and bunny hill) will open for the season Saturday. Snowmaking is "crazy good" over there right now. We will have excellent conditions for those learning how to slide on the snow. The Snowsports School is open for group and private ski and snowboard lessons. While I know it sounds like I am just trying to sell ski school classes, I always recommend people take a lesson the first time out. I know some people really want to teach their friends or family, but, really - no I mean REALLY, it is usually better and more fun for everyone to just take a lesson the first time.

On another note, Uphill Access is getting close. Give the snowfall, snowmaking, and grooming a little more time to widen and fatten things up. Keep checking with us daily.

Also, in case you didn't hear, the skiing is awesome today.